Sutton Woods, a distinctive community of
1, 2 and 3 bedroom town home residences, is
conveniently located in Chatham Twp. NJ. The community
is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Style, Comfort and Location, Serene Chatham Twp. offers a
Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors. Chatham Glen
is actually several different Condo and Townhome communities
consisting of the
Coachlight Square Townhomes,
Briarwood One Level Condos,
Heritage Green One Level Condos and
Sutton Woods Townhomes.
Chatham Township lies about
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
Well-located in a serene, Townhome setting with beautifully
A Lovely Community of 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Townhomes
with 1.0-3.1 Baths and 1 Car Garage in Chatham Twp., NJ.
Many homes on Riveredge Dr have scenic views of the Passaic
river and woods.
- Community amenities include an Outdoor Swimming Pool
and Tennis and Paddle Courts.
- Chatham Twp. has an Excellent Public School System and
the campuses of Drew and Fairleigh Dickinson Universities are
- Close to Downtown Chatham, the center of Town with Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
City via either the Madison or the Chatham NJ-Transit Train
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 8+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 24, 78, and Interstates
287 & 80.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
Chatham, New Jersey was recently rated as "America's Top 10
Best Places to Live!"
Sutton Woods, Chatham Township, NJ: Suburban Living at it's
The Sutton Woods
Townhomes were built from 1989-1994 and there are approximately
300 homes featuring 1-3 Bedrooms and 1.0-3.1 Baths and 1 Car
Attached Garages. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit
every homeowner's lifestyles. And there are many Floor Plans to
choose from. Many units have basements, some of which are
finished. The Community Landscape is Beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or Bike
Rides along the tree-lined streets. The amenities are perfectly
maintained and offer a Swimming Pool and Tennis and Paddle
Courts. The Downtowns of Chatham, Summit, Madison and New
Providence are also a short drive away offering Gourmet
Restaurants and Boutique Shopping. The Upscale Mall at Short
Hills is nearby.
Community Details, Information
- Price Range: $330,000 - $905,750
- Beds/Baths: 1-3 / 1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 298
- Year Built: 1989-1994
- Amenities: Walking Paths, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Common Features: Natural Gas Forced Air Heat, Central AC, Attached Garages with Direct Access to the Units. Plenty of Extra Guess Parking. Laundry Facilities inside each home. Spacious Kitchen with Plenty of Cabinet and Counter space (as per floor plans), Walk-in Closets. Private Balconies.
- Schools: Excellent Chatham Public Schools. Chatham High School was recognized with the National Blue Ribbon School Award of Excellence. Public Schools for residents include Southern Boulevard (K-3), Lafayette School (4-5), Chatham Middle School (6-8) and Chatham High School (9-12). Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: 2 NJ Transit Train Stations (Summit and Chatham) with service to NYC within about 2 Miles.
- Fun & Recreation: Beautifully Landscaped Community with Walking Paths, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Tennis and Paddle Courts. Adjacent to Passaic River Park and close to vibrant downtown areas of Chatham, Summit, Madison, and New Providence offering Gourmet Restaurants and Boutique Shopping. The Upscale Mall at Short Hills is nearby.
- Special Features: Great Location with some homes having views of the Passaic River and surrounding woods. Easy townhome living within close proximity to Chatham, Madison, Summit & New Providence Downtowns, trains and major highways.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.